Embedded system software online tests
System software is a set of programs that controls and manages hardware in the computer. Embedded software is a type of programs that is embedded in non-pc devices. Embedded software is specifically written for the particular hardware that it runs on.
Embedded system software skills are of great demand to employers as embedded system is everywhere starting from toys, appliances to consumer electronics, process control systems, aircraft, in-car systems, optical fiber communication. You will find questions and answers on embedded system software development skills that are very frequently asked in job interviews and written tests.
To whom these online tests are useful?
- You are college fresher looking to develop embedded software development skills for job interviews/written tests.
- You are new to programming and eager to learn embedded applications.
- You are an experienced professional looking to freshen up embedded software skills.
Online Test Instructions
- Each FREE online test has 5 questions.
- Repeat this test to practice a new set of questions.
- Each question has only one correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in online tests.
Embedded System Software Online Tests Coverage
- Embedded systems, Microcontrollers
- I2C Protocol
- SPI Protocol
- UART Protocol