C programming online tests
C is just a step up from assembly language, which is practically a hexadecimal human translation of machine code and considered the lowest level programming language. Hence programming, debugging and maintaining C code when applied to embedded software/firmware applications can be a nightmare if not practiced properly.
Following industry standard programming online tests, solutions will give you the real development experience for your competitive exams, interviews.
To whom these online tests are useful?
- You are college fresher and looking to develop your C programming skills for job interviews/written tests.
- You are pursuing an academic course and having a c programming assignment.
- You are new to programming and eager to learn how a C program is useful.
- You are an experienced professional looking to freshen up your C programming skills.
- You are a hobbyist trying to learn all emerging C programming real embedded applications.
Online Test Instructions
- Each FREE online test has 5 questions.
- Repeat this test to practice a new set of questions.
- Each question has only one correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in online tests.
C programming Online Tests
- Data types
- Control flow, loops
- Bit Fiddling
- Data Structures